Moving to San Diego in June!
Currently working on:
1) A podcast: The Working Actor’s Journey, and all 12 episodes of season one are currently available! Finishing that up and marketing it, and slowly thinking about season two.
2) A book: helped my uncle publish his children’s book that he wrote and hand-illustrated over 25 years ago. Kindle and print versions complete, and now working on the next book in the series.
3) Puppy training: this one is outta nowhere, but Sharon and I rescued a dog when we were in Baja, Mexico in January. We named him Paz (Spanish for “peace”, with an “ah” sound), and in addition to completely changing our lives because of his presence, we’ve also got him in dog-training classes twice per week. This will be taken up by a good friend during our upcoming international travels.
- Developing customized online solutions, including websites, membership sections and courses, and other online support for small businesses. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss a project.
- Continuing to run the Free Meditation Course—join now!
- A few other items, per my 2018 goals
- eBook and audio versions of the Meditation Course (possibly in 2018).
- Guide/course to help retirees learn more about and earn the Southwest Companion Pass (to me, one of the best and possibly least known about airline perk)
- The Audiobook Club
- Shakespeare video project that helps kids (and others) understand the language—another possible project in 2018!
Favorite video right now:
Just went to Astrid and Gaston in Lima, Peru this week, a 15-course tasting menu—some of the dishes looked like this! 🙂
- Have plenty of ideas, but haven’t done anything lately with my original blog and travel site.
- Editing together videos for my healthy food/travel show, Travel. Eat. Thrive.
- Looking to be the Healthy Houseguest
- Offering omg budget travel advice
- Coaching public speakers using Shakespeare’s advice
- Developing a possible game or app that helps you decide where to live or travel: NomadList is pretty close on this one.
- Doing “VA” (virtual assistant) work—I really enjoy more creative and longer-term projects.
Updated: June 15, 2018 from Placerville, CA