Chicago, IL for February-March, then Aruba, Peru, and Panama in April and May.
Currently working on:
2) A book: helping my uncle publish his children’s book that he wrote and hand-illustrated over 25 years ago. First up: Kindle version, then probably a print version. He also has two more books in the series.
4) Puppy training: this one is outta nowhere, but Sharon and I rescued a dog when we were in Baja, Mexico in January. We named him Paz (Spanish for “peace”, with an “ah” sound), and in addition to completely changing our lives because of his presence, we’ve also got him in dog-training classes twice per week.
- Developing customized online solutions, including websites, membership sections and courses, and other online support for small businesses. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss a project.
- Continuing to run the Free Meditation Course—join now!
- eBook and audio versions of the Meditation Course (possibly in 2018).
- Guide/course to help retirees learn more about and earn the Southwest Companion Pass (to me, one of the best and possibly least known about airline perk)
- The Audiobook Club
- Shakespeare video project that helps kids (and others) understand the language (would love to revisit this, it’s just takes so much dang time to produce!):
Favorite food video right now:
- Have plenty of ideas, but haven’t done anything lately with my original blog and travel site.
- Editing together videos for my healthy food/travel show (still looking at how to continue this).
- Looking to be the Healthy Houseguest
- Offering omg budget travel advice
- Coaching public speakers using Shakespeare’s advice
- Developing a possible game or app that helps you decide where to live or travel: NomadList is pretty close on this one.
- Doing “VA” (virtual assistant) work—I really enjoy more creative and longer-term projects.
Updated: February 2 (it’s Groundhog’s Day!), 2018 from Hyde Park, Chicago