In Evanston, IL for September. Back to Hyde Park, Chicago for October and part of November. Then heading to Northern California for the rest of 2017 and Baja, Mexico for the start of 2018. Distant plans to Aruba, Peru, and Panama in 2018.
Brainstorming and developing an acting-related podcast. Currently outlining the content and speaking with actors in their mid-20s to get their thoughts and feedback. Expected release: 4th quarter of 2017.
Recently played Richard in Shakespeare’s Richard III for Fury Theatre’s summer production in Chicago. You can watch clips over here.
- Developing customized online solutions, including websites, membership sections and courses, and other online support for small businesses. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss a project.
- Recording audiobooks for self-published authors, and articles for online writers.
- Continuing to run the Free Meditation Course—join now!
- eBook and audio versions of the Meditation Course (possibly in 2018).
- The Audiobook Club
- Shakespeare video project that helps kids (and others) understand the language (would love to revisit this, it’s just takes so much dang time to produce!):
- Brainstorming a guide to help people learn more about and earn the Southwest Companion Pass (to me, one of the best and possibly least known about airline perk)
- Developing small travel tours to Panama or Belize
The More Mundane
- Meditating daily (since 5/20/2010) and exercising regularly (Sworkit, tai chi, yoga, strength, flexibility, balance, inverted wall-assisted push-ups, and swimming).
- Getting back into reading: recently completed A Man Called Ove (really took me by surprise how much I enjoyed it). Follow my list here.
- Documentaries and Netflix: re-watching Frasier and, most recently, Cooked, and Chef’s Table. I also highly recommend The Great British Baking Show (delightful, beautiful, and engaging). Are you seeing a trend here? Other seasons recently completed: Westworld, Santa Clarita Diet, and The Crown, and Master of None.
- Cooking. Lots of cooking, including baking bread. It’s actually one way I can really zone out and enjoy myself.
- Playing the ukulele.
My favorite food video right now
- Have plenty of ideas, but haven’t done anything lately with my original blog and travel site.
- Editing together videos for my healthy food/travel show (still looking at how to continue this).
- Looking to be the Healthy Houseguest
- Offering omg budget travel advice
- Coaching public speakers using Shakespeare’s advice
- Thinking of a travel hacking course (with a specific market in mind).
- Developing a possible game or app that helps you decide where to live or travel: NomadList is pretty close on this one.
- Doing “VA” (virtual assistant) work—I really enjoy more creative and longer-term projects.
Updated: September 21, 2017 from Evanston, IL