A passionate storyteller with a personable, clear, and engaging voice for your listeners.
I offer the following audio services:
- Narration (from recording to delivering the completed files)
- Production (editing and mastering when you record)
- Consulting (proper mic technique, recording equipment, narration skills, and more)
Most of my audiobook projects have been non-fiction in the authorship, online marketing, and writing skills categories.
60+ 5-star reviews on Audible (70% of all ratings are 5-star), 4.7 average Audible listener rating (out of 5)
“Nathan has something to offer that 99% of others don’t. He is always professional and responsive, and his work is excellent. I’ve had thousands of people pitch me their services over the years, and from the moment I received Nathan’s email, it was clear that he got my site and my brand. “
~ Mark Manson, author and blogger, 2+ million readership
2 minutes, non-fiction and fiction:
“[Nathan] was exceptional and kept me interested in the content.”
“Excellent narration! Very enjoyable to listen to.”
~ Audible listener reviews
Samples of work:
– Narrator for archive of articles on MarkManson.net 2010-2016 (33+ hours of content and 2+ million readers)
BUSINESS WRITING AUDIOBOOKS:
– The One With All The Writing Advice by Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant
– How to Write Short Kindle Books by Nathan Meunier
– 5000 Words Per Hour by Chris Fox (ranked 14K of all Kindle books, and in the top 200 of Nonfiction Reference audiobooks)
– Write to Market by Chris Fox (ranked 14K of all Kindle books)
– The 8 Hour Bestseller by Tim Castleman
– Meal Prep by Jeremy Stone
– Shortcut to Ketosis by Jeremy Stone
Most audiobooks are available for purchase on Amazon and through the iTunes store.