Please complete the form below, click “Submit,” and you will be taken to PayPal to securely complete the transaction and enroll in your desired plan.
IMPORTANT: if you would like to upgrade your subscription, you will *also* need to cancel your current subscription. PayPal doesn’t allow us to “increase” recurring amounts—for your security and safety! You can cancel the current subscription either before or after you submit the form below (I’ll include a reminder). You can cancel your current subscription here. (You will need to login to PayPal.)
Just a few more details:
- Commitment cost is per WordPress installation.
- Most simple requests can be accomplished in 1-2 business days.
- Your site will be updated based on when your payment occurs: if payment occurs within the first half (1st-15th) of the month, updates will be made in the second half (16th-31st) of the same month; if payment is made in the second half, updates will be made during the first half of the following month.
- You may upgrade or downgrade your subscription at any time; you may even suspend it.
- Suspended or cancelled packages may lose any premium plugins and services.