I help non-fiction authors sell more books.
I can double (or triple) your audience with the following services:
- Narration and Production (from recording to editing and delivering the mastered files—examples below)
- Media and Clips Package (custom images, audio excerpts, and videos for social media/marketing, as well as companion PDFs for the listener—example below)
- Dedicated Book website (use yourbooktitle.com to drive traffic to a landing or sales page—example below)
- Coaching and Consulting (If you want to narrate your own book, I can help you do that in a professional and engaging way.)
“Nathan has something to offer that 99% of others don’t. He is always professional and responsive, and his work is excellent. I’ve had thousands of people pitch me their services over the years, and from the moment I received Nathan’s email, it was clear that he got my site and my brand. “
~ Mark Manson, author and blogger, 2+ million readership
A passionate storyteller with a personable, clear, and engaging voice for your listeners.
Most of my audiobook projects have been non-fiction in the authorship, online marketing, and writing skills categories.
131 Necessary Conversations Before Marriage by Jed Jurchenko
Fool Proof Outline by Christopher Downing
“[Nathan] was exceptional and kept me interested in the content.”
“Excellent narration! Very enjoyable to listen to.”
~ Audible listener reviews
Media Clip Sample:
How well do you know your partner?
This book by @JJurchenko may lead to great conversations now instead of challenging surprises later on…
To hear the rest: https://t.co/Yufet7UeVo
— Nathan Agin (@NathanAgin) March 18, 2019
Book Landing/Sales pages:
This can become the HQ for this title and the one-stop-shop for everything about your book. One book, one URL.
A few more reasons to consider a dedicated landing page for your book:
- Buying: Amazon? Barnes & Noble? Digital download? Audio book download? The trunk of your car? From this page, it’s available.
- SEO: If you build it right, Google searches should end up with your page on top. Maybe even above Amazon and Goodreads. Then you have the power.
- Mailing List: You can’t capture your fan’s email address on Amazon or Facebook. This will be the hub where you have direct access to your readers.
- Reviews: Amazon, B&N, Google, a napkin. Where’s the best place to collect the best reviews for your book? On your book sales page.
Coaching and Consulting
So you want to narrate your own book? I can support you with that too. Many authors don’t realize (until it’s too late) that narrating is very different from recording. Of course anyone can hit record and read a book, but you want to take the reader on a journey, even in a work of non-fiction!
My background of theatre and acting, along with my experience of narrating will help you deliver your best performance possible.
Our conversations can cover a wide range of topics, including:
- The simple setup to help you sound like a pro
- Proper microphone technique and narration skills
- Editing, proofing, and workflow
- and more!
- Narrator for archive of articles on MarkManson.net 2010-2016 (33+ hours of content and 2+ million readers)
AUTHORSHIP AND WRITING AUDIOBOOKS:
- The One With All The Writing Advice by Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant
- How to Write Short Kindle Books by Nathan Meunier
- 5000 Words Per Hour by Chris Fox (in the top 200 of Nonfiction Reference audiobooks)
- Write to Market by Chris Fox
- Take Off Your Pants by Libbie Hawker
- Fool Proof Outline by Christopher Downing
- The 8 Hour Bestseller by Tim Castleman
- Meal Prep by Jeremy Stone
- Shortcut to Ketosis by Jeremy Stone
- Achieving the Good Life by Brandon Herrera
- 131 Necessary Conversations Before Marriage by Jed Jurchenko
Full example of article on Mark Manson:
(and a fan favorite!)
Most audiobooks are available for purchase on Amazon and through the iTunes store.