San Diego, CA
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Prime
This show is very well executed: acting, writing, directing, production design, costumes—and yes, even the music is fantastic!
Currently working on (the big items):
1) Audiobooks and Marketing: narrating, marketing, and consulting, along with classes for authors in 2020; just finished working with Sean Pratt for non-fiction narration coaching.
2) Podcast: The Working Actor’s Journey, currently in Season 3.
3) Board Member and Online Marketing: for the San Diego Shakespeare Society as Director of Online Marketing, so lots of things to keep me busy there, plus monthly readings and other events!
- Developing customized online solutions, including websites, membership sections and courses, and other online support for small businesses. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss a project.
- Planning my wedding (May 2020)—most vendors have been secured and things are on track! PS: For those keeping track, the speech at my brother’s went pretty well!
- Continuing to run the Free Meditation Course—join now! (The audiobook will be out soon!)
- Guide/course to help retirees learn more about and earn the Southwest Companion Pass (to me, one of the best and possibly least known about airline perk)
- The Audiobook Club
- Shakespeare video project that helps kids (and others) understand the language—another possible project in 2018!
- Have plenty of ideas, but haven’t done anything lately with my original blog and travel site.
- Editing together videos for my healthy food/travel show, Travel. Eat. Thrive.
- Looking to be the Healthy Houseguest
- Offering omg budget travel advice
- Coaching public speakers using Shakespeare’s advice
- Developing a possible game or app that helps you decide where to live or travel: NomadList is pretty close on this one.
- Doing “VA” (virtual assistant) work—I really enjoy more creative and longer-term projects.
Updated: January 18,2020 from San Diego, CA