San Diego, CA
(Wow, it’s been 5 months since updating—lots going on!)
Only a few years late to this, but watched the whole thing in a week (only 8 episodes). Really engaging story, great performances, and high-quality production. I thought I definitely had it pegged at a couple points, and it honestly kept me on my toes: what you hope for in entertainment. I’m sure the book is fantastic too. And for all his silliness at times, Franco can be pretty damn impressive actor.
Currently working on (the big items):
1) Podcast: The Working Actor’s Journey, currently in Season 3. (Slowly developing a second project here…).
3) Board Member and Online Marketing: for the San Diego Shakespeare Society as Director of Online Marketing, so lots of things to keep me busy there, plus monthly readings and other events!
- Developing customized online solutions, including websites, membership sections and courses, and other online support for small businesses. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss a project.
- Planning my own wedding (May 2020)—most vendors have been secured and things are on track! PS: For those keeping track, the speech at my brother’s went pretty well!
- Continuing to run the Free Meditation Course—join now!
- Guide/course to help retirees learn more about and earn the Southwest Companion Pass (to me, one of the best and possibly least known about airline perk)
- The Audiobook Club
- Shakespeare video project that helps kids (and others) understand the language—another possible project in 2018!
- Have plenty of ideas, but haven’t done anything lately with my original blog and travel site.
- Editing together videos for my healthy food/travel show, Travel. Eat. Thrive.
- Looking to be the Healthy Houseguest
- Offering omg budget travel advice
- Coaching public speakers using Shakespeare’s advice
- Developing a possible game or app that helps you decide where to live or travel: NomadList is pretty close on this one.
- Doing “VA” (virtual assistant) work—I really enjoy more creative and longer-term projects.
Updated: November 17, 2019 from San Diego, CA