San Diego, CA (recently: Mazatlan, Mexico; Apr-Jun: visits to Yosemite, CA, New Hampshire, and Vermont)
Only a few years late to this, but watched the whole thing in a week (only 8 episodes). Really engaging story, great performances, and high-quality production. I thought I definitely had it pegged at a couple points, and it honestly kept me on my toes: what you hope for in entertainment. I’m sure the book is fantastic too. And for all his silliness at times, Franco can be pretty damn impressive actor.
Currently working on:
1) A podcast: The Working Actor’s Journey, releasing episodes for Season 2.
2) A book: finished the Kindle version of A Beginner’s Meditation Course, and now working on a print version (then audiobook version)
3) A board: I became a Board Member of the San Diego Shakespeare Society as Director of Online Marketing, so lots of things to keep me busy there, plus monthly readings and other events
- Developing customized online solutions, including websites, membership sections and courses, and other online support for small businesses. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss a project.
- Continuing to run the Free Meditation Course—join now!
- Guide/course to help retirees learn more about and earn the Southwest Companion Pass (to me, one of the best and possibly least known about airline perk)
- The Audiobook Club
- Shakespeare video project that helps kids (and others) understand the language—another possible project in 2018!
Favorite video right now:
Ok, I’m kinda cheating, but since I remembered this song, I’ve been playing it multiple times each day. I was reminded of it while watching the Quincy documentary on Netflix.
- Have plenty of ideas, but haven’t done anything lately with my original blog and travel site.
- Editing together videos for my healthy food/travel show, Travel. Eat. Thrive.
- Looking to be the Healthy Houseguest
- Offering omg budget travel advice
- Coaching public speakers using Shakespeare’s advice
- Developing a possible game or app that helps you decide where to live or travel: NomadList is pretty close on this one.
- Doing “VA” (virtual assistant) work—I really enjoy more creative and longer-term projects.
Updated: January 6, 2019 from San Diego, CA