San Diego, CA
Currently working on:
1) A podcast: The Working Actor’s Journey, currently releasing episodes for Season 2.
2) A book: finally editing the Free Meditation Course email series to turn into a Kindle book (and then audiobook)
- Developing customized online solutions, including websites, membership sections and courses, and other online support for small businesses. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss a project.
- Continuing to run the Free Meditation Course—join now!
- A few other items, per my 2018 goals
- Guide/course to help retirees learn more about and earn the Southwest Companion Pass (to me, one of the best and possibly least known about airline perk)
- The Audiobook Club
- Shakespeare video project that helps kids (and others) understand the language—another possible project in 2018!
Favorite video right now:
Ok, I’m kinda cheating, but since I remembered this song, I’ve been playing it multiple times each day. I was reminded of it while watching the Quincy documentary on Netflix.
- Have plenty of ideas, but haven’t done anything lately with my original blog and travel site.
- Editing together videos for my healthy food/travel show, Travel. Eat. Thrive.
- Looking to be the Healthy Houseguest
- Offering omg budget travel advice
- Coaching public speakers using Shakespeare’s advice
- Developing a possible game or app that helps you decide where to live or travel: NomadList is pretty close on this one.
- Doing “VA” (virtual assistant) work—I really enjoy more creative and longer-term projects.
Updated: November 7, 2018 from San Diego, CA