San Diego, CA
Fleabag on Amazon Prime
Really excellently done. The humor probably isn’t for everyone, but if you get it, I imagine you’ll love it.
Currently working on (the big items):
1) Audiobooks and Marketing: narrating, marketing, and consulting, along with classes for authors in 2020; currently working with Shannon Parks (aka Marguerite Gavin) for fiction narration coaching.
2) Podcast and Online Acting Workshops: The Working Actor’s Journey
3) Board Member, Marketing and Technology: for the San Diego Shakespeare Society, so lots of things to keep me busy there, plus monthly readings and other events!
- Developing customized online solutions, including websites, membership sections and courses, and other online support for small businesses. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss a project.
- Publishing the Kindle and print versions of my grandfather’s novel Icy Cape.
- Continuing to run the Free Meditation Course—join now! (The audiobook will be out soon!)
- Juggling! Learned how from my friend Zander’s FREE 5-day online course!
- Guide/course to help retirees learn more about and earn the Southwest Companion Pass (to me, one of the best and possibly least known about airline perk)—definitely make sense to hold off during the pandemic!
- Shakespeare video project that helps kids (and others) understand the language—another possible project in 2018!
- Have plenty of ideas, but haven’t done anything lately with my original blog and travel site.
- Editing together videos for my healthy food/travel show, Travel. Eat. Thrive.
- Looking to be the Healthy Houseguest
- Offering omg budget travel advice
- Coaching public speakers using Shakespeare’s advice
- Developing a possible game or app that helps you decide where to live or travel: NomadList is pretty close on this one.
- Doing “VA” (virtual assistant) work—I really enjoy more creative and longer-term projects.
Updated: August 1, 2020 from San Diego, CA